Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany celebrates
Brig. Gen. Raymond P. Coffman assumed command and a small contingent of
Marines established headquarters in temporary buildings when the base was
commissioned March 1, 1952, as the Marine Corps Depot of Supplies. The depot's
name changed two more times before it became Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany
Nov. 1, 1978. Happy 63rd Birthday, MCLB Albany!
Keep up-to-date on Marine Corps Logistics Base
To keep up-to-date on Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany’s news, see
the featured news section below latest announcements on the website or click on
the green sub-menu “news” tab above the MCLB Albany banner and logo. MCLB
Albany’s Public Affairs Office continuously provides current articles and
photographs of the installation’s happenings several times a week.