NEW: COVID SAFETY RESET 2020
CY20 Command Safety Program Goal: Reduce Slips, Trips and Falls Incidents by 50%.
Risk Management Information (RMI) Intro
Previous Calendar Year Command Safety Goal: Increase Participation.
NEW: CY19 MCLBA OSHA 300A Log & Summary (Post on Official Bulletin Board 1 Feb. - 30 Apr. 20).
To access ESAMS: 1. Enterprise Safety Applications Management Systems (ESAMS)
2. Email us.........Risk Management
Latest MCLB Safety Barometer Survey Results (FULL REPORT)
VPP Passport: (Click on the passport picture) Virtual Safety Bulletin Board
To review the VPP F.A.Q.: 1. For Employees
2. Additional FAQ for Maintenance Personnel
3. For Supervisors
4. For Directors and Executives
To view the VISITOR AND CONTRACTOR SAFETY VIDEO, click on the video below.
To report a near miss: Near Miss Report
To access the ANSI standards, click here
CO's Most Recent Safety Council Briefing for: FY20 1st Quarter
FY20 2nd Quarter
FY19 3rd Quarter
FY19 4th Quarter
To review the latest Base Order on Occupational Safety and Health (MCLBAO P5100.1L W/ Ch 1 dtd 31 Aug 17), click HERE.
Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE)
Radiological Safety Affairs Program (MCLBAO 5104.3C dtd 21 Jan 14)
Radiological Safety Affairs Support Program Manual (NAVSEA S0420-AA-RAD-010 REVISION 2 dtd Jan. 15)
Installation Radiation Safety Manager (IRSM): William Young, 229-639-7272 (W), 229-759-2565 (H)
Assistant Radiation Safety Manager (ARSM): Donna Chalmers, 229-639-6215 (W)
Applicable Marine Corps/Base Orders
Motor Vehicle and Traffic Regulations MCLBAO 5560.9E
POV Inspection Checklist
Travel Risk Planning System (TRiPS)
BO 5100.19 - MCLB Albany Driver Education Program
MCO 5110.1D - Motor Vehicle Traffic Supervision
Driver Improvement Courses
Driver Education Program
Understanding the distracted Brain White Paper and White Paper Presentation
Alive at 25 registration form
Motorcycle Training Program
Motorcycle Registration Form
Motorcycle Training Schedule. For more information on course availability contact Will Womble at (229) 639-7050.
Motorcycle PPE Requirements
Motorcycle Inspection Checklist
Critter Crashes - How to avoid deer and other animals on a motorcycle
Motorcycle Tips and Techniques
Motorcycle Safety Foundation
The Motorcycle Safety Course is free. Active duty Marines Contact the TS/RODS Program Manager at 639-7050.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
GA Department of Driver Services
For additional information, please call extension 639-5249.
JHA vs ORM
JHA MCLBA Order 5100.10A (dtd 16 Aug 18)
For additional information, please call 639-5249
Industrial Hygiene Surveys
Marine Corps Logistics Base:
1. Communications and Information Systems Division (CISD) dtd 22 Apr 16
2. Headquarters and Support Company (HQ & Svc Co) dtd 17 May 16
3. Headquarters and Special Staff (HQ & SS) dtd 17 May 16
4. Human Resources (HR, Bldg. 3010) dtd 17 May 16
5. Installation and Environment Division (I&E) dtd 13 Jun 18
6. Logistics Support Division (LSD) dtd 13 Dec 18
7. Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) dtd 11 Dec 17
8. Public Safety Division (PSD) dtd 12 Feb 18
9. Marine Corps Logistics Command (MCLC) dtd 17 May 16
10. General Account and Reparable Issue Point dtd 17 May 16
11. Inspector-Instructor Staff dtd 14 Nov 16
12. Humanitarian Assist Program dtd 12 Jan 17
13. DLA Information Operations dtd 14 Jan 19
14. DLA Land & Maritime dtd 2 Feb 17
15. DLA Distribution dtd 4 Feb 19
DOD Instruction 6050.05 Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) Program Effective 26 Feb 19
101 Critical Days of Summer
1. MCLBAO 5100.13D Respiratory Protection Program as of 22 Feb 19
2. Request for medical clearance for respirator use
3. Respiratory Protection Training
4. User Seal Check Procedures
5. Worksite - Specific Respiratory Protection Plan
6. Respirator Cleaning Procedures
7. Respirator Selection
8. Fit Test Form
9. Voluntary Use of Respirators Form
For additional information, please call extension 639-7049
Ergonomics Base Order: MCLBAO 6260.4A dtd 2 Jun 15.
How do you do business?
Is your computer workstation optimized for comfort and efficiency?
Neutral posture for computer use
Ergonomics and dual computer monitors
Teleworking and Ergonomics Safety Talks
Computer workstation checklist
For additional information, please call: 639-5249