To report a mishap: 1. Enterprise Safety Applications Management Systems (ESAMS)
2. Email us.........Risk Management
VPP Passport: (Click on the passport picture)
To review the VPP F.A.Q.: 1. For Employees
2. Additional FAQ for Maintenance Personnel
3. For Supervisors
4. For Directors and Executives
To view the VISITOR AND CONTRACTOR SAFETY VIDEO, click on the video below.
To report a near miss: Near Miss Report
To access the ANSI standards, click here
CO's Most Recent Safety Council Briefing for: FY18 1st Quarter
FY18 2nd Quarter
FY17 3rd Quarter
FY17 4th Quarter
To review the latest Base Order on Occupational Safety and Health (MCLBAO P5100.1L dtd 11 Jul 16), click HERE.
Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE)
Ergonomics Base Order: MCLBAO 6260.4A dtd 2 Jun 15.
How do you do business?
Is your computer workstation optimized for comfort and efficiency?
Neutral posture for computer use
Ergonomics and dual computer monitors
Computer workstation checklist
For additional information, please call: 639-5249
Radiological Safety Affairs Program (MCLBAO 5104.3C dtd 21 Jan 14)
Radiological Safety Affairs Support Program Manual (NAVSEA S0420-AA-RAD-010 REVISION 2 dtd Jan. 15)
Installation Radiation Safety Manager (IRSM): William Young, 229-639-7272 (W), 229-759-2565 (H)
Assistant Radiation Safety Manager (ARSM): Donna Chalmers, 229-639-6215 (W)
Applicable Marine Corps/Base Orders
Motor Vehicle and Traffic Regulations MCLBAO 5560.9E
POV Inspection Checklist
Travel Risk Planning System (TRiPS)
BO 5100.19 - MCLB Albany Driver Education Program
MCO 5110.1D - Motor Vehicle Traffic Supervision
Driver Improvement Courses
Driver Education Program
Understanding the distracted Brain White Paper and White Paper Presentation
Alive at 25 registration form
Motorcycle Training Program
Motorcycle Registration Form
Motorcycle Training Schedule. For more information on course availability contact Will Womble at (229) 639-7050.
Motorcycle PPE Requirements
Motorcycle Inspection Checklist
Critter Crashes - How to avoid deer and other animals on a motorcycle
Motorcycle Tips and Techniques
Motorcycle Safety Foundation
The Motorcycle Safety Course is free. Active duty Marines Contact the TS/RODS Program Manager at 639-7050.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
GA Department of Driver Services
For additional information, please call extension 639-5249.
101 Critical Days of Summer (2018)
Marine Corps Logistics Base:
1. Communications and Information Systems Division (CISD) dtd 22 Apr 16
2. Headquarters and Support Company (HQ & Svc Co) dtd 17 May 16
3. Headquarters and Special Staff (HQ & SS) dtd 17 May 16
4. Human Resources (HR, Bldg. 3010) dtd 17 May 16
5. Installation and Environment Division (I&E) dtd 13 Jun 18
6. Logistics Support Division (LSD) dtd 14 Dec 16
7. Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) dtd 11 Dec 17
8. Public Safety Division (PSD) dtd 12 Feb 18
9. Marine Corps Logistics Command (MCLC) dtd 17 May 16
10. General Account and Reparable Issue Point dtd 17 May 16
11. Inspector-Instructor Staff dtd 14 Nov 16
12. Humanitarian Assist Program dtd 12 Jan 17
13. DLA Document Services dtd 17 Jan 17
14. DLA Land & Maritime dtd 2 Feb 17
15. DLA Distribution dtd 2 Feb 17